Master Painters Australia
"*" indicates required fields
Step 1 of 10
Business Information Update
Host Trainer Information Update
4-6 Gould Street
STRATHFIELD SOUTH NSW 2136
PO Box 4122
Phone: +61 2 9758 8877
Fax: +61 2 9758 8897
PRIVACY ACT DECLARATION
Without your personal information such as your name, address and other essential details, it is not possible for the Association to conduct its business and accordingly, we will not be able to provide you with the full range of our benefits and services.
The Association may need to disclose your personal information in a variety of circumstances. A party outside of the organisation to whom we may disclose or exchange your personal information may include other providers of membership services.
For the Association to withhold, disclose or exchange your personal information we require your written consent. Please complete and sign the declaration below.
Please tick the box below if you DO NOT authorise Master Painters Australia to disclose or exchange your information for the sole purpose of providing Membership services:
CODE OF ETHICS
Code Of Ethics
Adopted as a Code which applies to all members of all State Associations comprising the Master Painters Australia NSW & ACT Association.
Obligations Of The Painting Contractor
· To provide a service to our industry to the fullest extent.
· To protect, decorate and preserve with means and materials of the most progressive and efficient type
Obligations To The Client
· To conduct our business according to the highest professional standards.
· To faithfully carry out all contracts.
· Endeavour to continually educate and develop themselves professionally in areas of our trade and business practices.
· To carry out all work in a manner fully compliant with all statutory obligations.
· To present a favourable image of our industry to the public.
Obligations To Our Fellow Members
· To encourage the free exchange of knowledge and ideas.
· To meet with fellow members and associates and promote all aspects of our industry and Code.
Obligation To Our Employees & Contractors
· To provide opportunities for training, career advancement and economic security in a progressive manner to all those who would apply themselves
Obligations To Our Association
· To promote and support the Association objectives
· To establish and maintain the highest level of respect and goodwill with all segments of the industry and the Association.
· To avoid any action which will bring discredit to the Association
Members acting contrary to the Code of Ethics will be asked to show just cause as to why they should be allowed to remain a Member
I/we the above applicant(s) herein named, apply for Ordinary Membership of the Master Painters Australia – NSW Association Inc. and that upon acceptance of this application, I/we will abide by the Association’s rules as in force now and in future and as amended in accordance with the wishes of the Members.
I understand that as an Ordinary Member of the Association, I have full voting rights.
I agree with the Privacy Act Declaration and to abide by the Code of Ethics.
Master Painters Australia—NSW Association can accept payment by cheque, direct deposit or credit card.
Please complete your payment details below, ticking the relevant options.
Apprentices are a good way of training new workers to suit your business requirements. Government requirements to have an apprentice require additional information.
Do you want to have an apprentice under 18 years old?
Under the Building and Construction on-site Award 2010 an apprentice works a 38 hour week. If your business wants the apprentice to work a 40 hour week then you have 2 options: either pay the 2 hours as overtime or have the 2 hours accrue over a month and have an RDO.
Master Painters Group Training Company essential pay the apprentice wages and and invoice you each week.
for invoicing wages and costs
Visacard and Mastercards are the only credit cards accepted by MPGTC.